Pixie is the most popular short hairstyle for women and girls. Pixie cut is one of the most easy-care haircuts. Depending on the occasion and your preference, you can create very different pixie styles, from neat, smooth hairstyles to rebellious, unconventional hairstyles. The poetic name also reminds of forest elves, fairies and sprites. cutting down your hair shorter at the temples and nape and leaving longer locks on the crown. The sweet, lively look of the Pixie cut is achieved through a special technique that suggests hair on the temples and neck shorten and longer curls to leave on the crown. and brings it closer to the ideal oval. If your face is round, your pixie must have its own volume face type optically extended and closer to the ideal oval. Stylists recommend backcombing on the crown for the appealing effect. It often enhances the natural charm of such faces. , which are super trendy in 2015. Watch Let’s have some successful pictures of 10 Good Pixie Haircuts for Round Faces Great in 2015 trend lie.
1. Red pixie hairstyle for round faces
2. Sweet pixie cut for round faces
3. Blonde layered pixie hairstyle for round faces
4. Pixie hairstyle for a round face
5. Straight dark pixie hairstyle for round face
6. Thick blonde pixie hairstyle for round face
7. Dark Messy Pixie Haircut for Round Face
8. Straight blonde pixie hairstyle with pony for round face
9. Highlighted punky pixie hairstyle for round face
10. Cute brown pixie hairstyle for round face
what was last modified: February 2nd, 2016 by 10 Good Pixie Haircuts for Round Faces was last changed: 2 February 2016 from
The post 10 good pixie haircuts for round faces appeared first on trend hairstyles.